To set up Nicestats on your smartphone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Download the Nicequest App and log in.
- Click on the Nicestats banner (it will only appear if you've been invited to participate), accept the invitation and the Nicestats section, where you can set it up, will be enabled.
- a. On iOS: Set up Nicestats by following all the indicated steps (set up with Mobile data and with WiFi) to ensure it operates correctly. We recommend that you configure all the Wi-Fi networks you use regularly to keep Nicestats active at all times.
b. On Android: Set up Nicestats by following all the indicated steps (set up using apps and browser use) to ensure it operates correctly. When you set up Nicestats, you will receive a notification telling you if it's working correctly or if there is any pending configuration required.
- Once the set up is complete, the status of your device will be “In process” in the Nicestats section of your Account. If you set up Nicestats correctly, it will appear as “Active” within 24 hours.
You can return to the set up screen from the Nicestats section.
Android devices that need special settings
Some Android devices need additional settings for Nicestats to work properly and remain "Active." If we detect that your phone and / or tablet require them, we will ask you to activate the Auto-start function and / or the Background Activity:
- Devices that need to activate Background Activity: Xiaomi / Meizu / Huawei (versions prior to Android 7) / Lenovo (models A6020, PB2-650Y, A1000, A369i).
- Devices that need to activate the "Autostart / Auto Start": Xiaomi / Oppo / Vivo / Meizu / Lenovo.