Follow the steps below to configure Thea on your smartphone or tablet:
- Download the Nicequest App and log in.
- Click on the Thea banner (it will only appear if you have been invited to take part), accept the invitation and the Thea section will be enabled where you will be able to configure it.
- Configure Thea following all the steps indicated (configuration of use of apps and browser) for its correct working. When you start the Thea configuration, you will receive a notification that will tell you whether it is working correctly and if there are any pending configurations.
Once the configuration is complete, your device status in the Thea section of your Account will be “In process”. If you configured Thea correctly, it will appear as Status "Active” in 24 hours.
You can return to the configuration screen from the Thea section.
Some devices also require additional settings in order for Thea to work correctly and remain in an “Active” status. If we detect that your telephone and/or tablet require it, we will ask you to activate the "Auto-start" function and/or the "Background activity function".
- Devices that require the "Activation of background activity": Xiaomi / Meizu / Huawei (versions prior to Android 7) / Lenovo (models A6020, PB2-650Y, A1000, A369i).
- Devices that require the activation of "Autostart": Xiaomi / Oppo / Vivo / Meizu / Lenovo.