If in the Nicestats section of your Account, one of the devices appears as “Inactive *”, it means that it's not sending data correctly.
Here's why Nicestats may appear as "Inactive":
- You have not used your device for several days.
- You have deconfigured Nicestats or have not completed the set up process on your device.
To reactivate Nicestats, please check you have set it up correctly:
- For PC Make sure the plugin is set up correctly and then do a search on the Internet.
- For smartphone and tablet Make sure Nicestats is set up correctly on your device and then use your apps.
If you follow these steps, in 24 hours, Nicestats will appear again as "Active".
* Remember that whenever Nicestats is "Inactive" for a few days on one of your devices we will notify you by email so you can reactivate it.