If in the Thea section of your Account, one of the devices appears as “Inactive *”, it means that it's not sending data correctly.
Here's why Thea may appear as "Inactive":
- You have not used your device for several days.
- You have deconfigured Thea or have not completed the setup process on your device.
To reactivate Thea, please check you have set it up correctly:
- For PC Make sure the plugin is set up correctly and then do a search on the Internet.
- For smartphones and tablets Make sure Thea is set up correctly on your device and then use your apps.
If you follow these steps, in 24 hours, Thea will appear again as "Active".
* Remember that whenever Thea is "Inactive" for a few days on one of your devices we will notify you by email so you can reactivate it.