Follow the steps below to configure Thea on your iOS smartphone or tablet:
- Download the Nicequest App and log in.
- Click on the Thea banner (it will only be displayed if you have been invited to take part).
- Click on "Start" to review the conditions to keep the Thea technology active.
- Configure Thea by clicking on "Configure now".
- After choosing whether the device you are going to install is for personal or professional use, you should copy the authentication code that will be displayed.
- Download the Wakoopa App.
- Open the Wakoopa App and enter the authentication code that you copied earlier. Then, click on "Access".
- Click on "Start" and then on "Enable", both in the first screen and in the pop-up.
- Click on "Download profile" and then, "Next".
- Install the configuration profile in "Telephone settings", specifically in the Profile downloaded.
- Return to the Wakoopa app once you have completed the previous step and click on "Next".
- Trust the VPN certificate in "Telephone settings", activating the button that you will find in General > Information > Certificate Trust Settings > Trust wakoopa.com
- Return to the Wakoopa app once you have completed the previous step and click on "Verify connection".
- It will verify whether the configuration has been carried out correctly, validating the VPN status. If everything is correct, the message "The VPN is connected" will appear.
Once the configuration is complete, your device status in the Nicequest App in the Thea section of your Account will be "In process". If you configured Thea correctly, its Status will appear as "Active” in 24 hours."